Friday, September 12, 2014

Dogter Visit

So, da Daddy and me tuk a car wide today....first ob all, I dun't wike widing in da car at all, so I wuzn't bery happy wiff dis turn ob ebentz.


Den, we stop, and we're at da dogter's offise!   Daddy takes me inside and makes me wait in dat waiting woom wiff about a million oder pups/kitties.   Den dey call my name, and I gotz taken into da exam woom!   Der, I gotz felt al ober, gotz, weighed (and who DOES dat to a girl and tells how much she weighs), I got shots and some stuff in my nose!  Dey den eben stuck me and tuk all my blood out to be tested for heart wormies and such. 


And, werst ob all, momma told daddy to have them cut my toenails!! 


Anyway, it seems I am healthy, espeshially for an almost 15 year old cairn girl!  Go me!!


Lubs,
Cassie-role

3 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Toenail cuttin??? Dat are da worst!

Glad to hear you're healthy!

Anonymous said...

OMD, Cassie! How on earf I miss dis??? Hope yu surbibed yur torchur at da bet's obbice!

Charliedownunder said...

G'day Cassie. We haven't met but I'm mates with a lot of the pups you are mates with and I saw your comment on Zaidie's blog so popped over to say G'day. My name's Charlie and I come from downunder in Australia. I came here after dogster got fleas real bad and I love it here. I've met so many good blokes and Sheilas. I sure hope we can be friends.