Saturday, May 13, 2006

I Hab a New Fwiend Named Wosie!


I habz a nu fwiend dat mommie and me met today. Her name is Wosie, and she's a bulldog, 10 mths old. She iz such a cutie pie, and she is nice, too. She's a baby girl next to me, but maybe I can teach her some tings about being a dawg--and maybe she can teech me some tings, too, since I habn't been out of dat puppy mill bery long.

Mommie and me feel blessed to hab met Wosie and her mommie and we can't wait to get to know dem better.

Dis is a pikture of my new fwiend Wosie!!

Wubz,

Cassie

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I betz we will be bestest fwiends, too. U kan surely hep dis widdle puppy mill mom lern dat she duzn't hab to be skared of lotz ob tings dat skare her now. And, I can teach u to be a weal lady as u gwow up to be a wonderful lady bully.

Wubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Cassie

Your new friend Wosie is very beautiful. Me is sure you has lots you can teach each other.

Murphy