Saturday, February 11, 2006

I Saw a Wabbit!!!

This morning mommy was walking me, and I was sniffing around and rooting through the grass. Guess what? I found a wabbit, a big ole wabbit, and I don't know which one of us was more surprised to see the other one. The wabbit wan off under de barbed wire fence, and I wanted to chase it, but Mommy held onto my leash and said I couldn't go under dat fence. DRATS! I cried and whined for a long time wanting to go on the chase.

Dis is de first big ole wabbit I habs found on one of my walkies, and it was so exciting.

Lub,
Cassie

2 comments:

bay said...

Cassie, I bet that rabbit was really surprised to see you!! You almost had some bunny stew!

Cassie said...

Dat wabbit was almost as big as I am! He was a big ole Texas cotton tail wabbit. He sure did wun fast when we found each other! Ymmmm, bunny stew, will hab to work on dat!!